Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Current Paintings at Auction -Copyright 2005

These are the current three paintings I have at auction on ebay. They are all mixed media paintings with sculptural and textural surfaces. I have all my main blog post titles linked to my store (just click on the titles.) I have links to my ebay auctions, ebay store and my personal art website on the side bar of this blog. I have banners on some of my blog posts that click over to my ebay store. I hope you enjoy the paintings...







3 comments:

Julia's Art Path Paintings said...

Thank you for taking the time to view my paintings and for your wonderful encouragement.

Diary-Thinker said...

It is difficult to paint, I have tried to make my own art Blog but the talent is not there - but the apprecation is there.

Julia's Art Path Paintings said...

Thank you for writing! I think the talent is there. Continue to explore your art. I saw your art blog. It is a great set up. I like the slides of your art on the sidebar. There is an Eastern influence in the art with a delicacy to the artwork. Persistence is key...