Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blue Soul

My soul is blue today. It is filled with anxiety about expectations and pressures from outside of me. I will quell the angst within me with my art. This painting is autobiographical in nature. Blue being the color of my eyes and the nature of my being.

** Concept of "Blue Soul." There is the expression that the eyes are the windows to the soul. It is a symbolic painting about the soul and the complexity of the soul which is represented by the interlocking sculptural lines around the windows. I use the color blue as a symbol of water with its tranquility which represents the deepest core of the soul untouched by our human shortcomings and frailty. The gold around the blue represents the rich, majestic essence of the soul.** Copyright-2004.

Please come visit My About Me Page
E-Bay ABOUT ME

on eBay and my Auctions
Auctions

No comments: